Clothing Answers

Is the same kind of transfer sheets used for t-shirts used for the mugs and plate presses too If not what kind please?

You can use a transfer sheet called Universal Transfer Sheet for both t-shirts and mugs and plate presses. However, I would not recommend it. If you purchase the different types of transfer sheets for each different use, you will be more likely to get a product that is designed specifically for the purpose. This way the differences in the items you are using the transfers on can be accounted for.
Hots dresses
Cloth Answers